- Dimensions: 300 x 200 x 200 mm
- Weight: 1.04 kgs
- Suitable for a variety of feed types
- The Bempton provides a safe area for birds to feed. It is designed to prevent feed being taken by larger birds like crows, pigeons, magpies, seagulls... It also provides safety from predatory sparrow hawks!
- Features intricate lattice woodwork in a distressed green finish, and a real verdigris copper roof
- Ideal as a small hanging bird table
- Can be fixed to the Wildlife World pole system
About Wildlife World:
Discover Wildlife World habitats, feeders and nature products!
Based in the heart of England, Wildlife World designs and manufactures unique products made from natural and sustainable materials. The company aims to produce innovative and valuable nesting habitats and feeders for birds, mammals, amphibians and insects.
In the production and processing of its products, Wildlife World is very conscientious. All wooden products are exclusively made from FSC-certified timber, which is sourced from sustainably managed woodlands. They are finished with water-based paints and stains which are good for the people who make them, and good for animal, bird and insect tenants that move in!
All Wildlife World unique designed products are first manufactured and tested in the UK.
To compensate for its CO2 emissions, Wildlife World has chosen to join the "Climate Care Scheme" which finances environmental projects.
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in
Customer reviews: (12 reviews)
Posted by Carole on 1/30/15
Posted by Bec on 12/15/14
Posted by camille on 12/15/13
Posted by Chantal on 6/23/13
Posted by Jean-pierre on 6/19/13
Posted by Fabienne on 12/28/12
Posted by Marguerite on 12/10/12
Posted by Michele on 11/5/12
Posted by JEROME on 5/24/12
Posted by chris on 9/4/11
You may also like...