- Dimensions: 300 x 200 x 200 mm
- Weight: 1.04 kgs
- Suitable for a variety of feed types
- The Bempton provides a safe area for birds to feed. It is designed to prevent feed being taken by larger birds like crows, pigeons, magpies, seagulls... It also provides safety from predatory sparrow hawks!
- Features intricate lattice woodwork in a distressed green finish, and a real verdigris copper roof
- Ideal as a small hanging bird table
- Can be fixed to the Wildlife World pole system
About Wildlife World:
Discover Wildlife World habitats, feeders and nature products!
Based in the heart of England, Wildlife World designs and manufactures unique products made from natural and sustainable materials. The company aims to produce innovative and valuable nesting habitats and feeders for birds, mammals, amphibians and insects.
In the production and processing of its products, Wildlife World is very conscientious. All wooden products are exclusively made from FSC-certified timber, which is sourced from sustainably managed woodlands. They are finished with water-based paints and stains which are good for the people who make them, and good for animal, bird and insect tenants that move in!
All Wildlife World unique designed products are first manufactured and tested in the UK.
To compensate for its CO2 emissions, Wildlife World has chosen to join the "Climate Care Scheme" which finances environmental projects.
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in
Customer reviews: (12 reviews)
Posted by Carole on 30/01/2015
Posted by Bec on 15/12/2014
Posted by camille on 15/12/2013
Posted by Mimi on 09/07/2013
Posted by Chantal on 23/06/2013
Posted by Jean-pierre on 19/06/2013
Posted by Fabienne on 28/12/2012
Posted by Marguerite on 10/12/2012
Posted by Michele on 05/11/2012
Posted by Max on 18/08/2012
Posted by JEROME on 24/05/2012
Posted by chris on 04/09/2011
You may also like...