Product Features :
- soft leather baby shoes
- Sheep design: baby blue colour
- Elasticated ankle to reduce the chances of shoes slipping off when they wriggle and run about! Made with a velco strap or laces or press-studs for fastening
- Leather: thermoregulatory & breathable material
- Hand crafted in England
- Made with non-toxic durable reliable materials and dyes
- Anti-slip sole great on all surfaces around the house!
* SIZE GUIDE :
- Small : UK 0-2 / EU 17-18
0-6 months 11cm
- Medium : UK 2-3 / EU 19-20
6-12 months 12cm
- Large : UK 3-5 / EU 20-23
12-18 months 13.4cm
- Extra Large : UK 5-6 / EU 23-24
18/24 months 15cm
- 2-3 years : UK 6-7 / EU 24-25
- 3-4 years : UK 8-9 / EU 25-26
- 4-5 years : UK 9-10 / EU 27-28
(childrens shoe size guide* : various measurements have been provided to help you select the correct size)
- Please note that Starchild sizes are generous!
- Certified free from AZO
- Free from, Chrome IV and PCP, or DMF
- Certified Formaldehyde Standards
- Complies with European regulation EN71-3
User Guideline :
- Hand or machine wash (with similar/same colours), using a mild detergent at a low temperature.
- Ultra-fast drying (air dry).
- Wipe the leather with a cloth soaked in milk, it has a renewing effect on leather..
- To maintain the anti-slip sole, simply brush the suede to remove all the dirt & crumbs making it smooth again.
Starchild produce the famous soft sole leather baby shoes and slippers. Starchild products protect little feet allowing them to breathe and grow naturally. The natural soft upper leather has a durable non-slip sueded sole and is ideal for bouncing, crawling and early walking, great on tiled or wooden floors.
Each pair is lovingly hand made in England in a traditional shoe factory. The Starchild leather slippers are made in respect of the environment. The colours used in the Starchild Slippers are non-toxic.
The elasticated ankle keeps little ones socks on and cannot be easily kicked off, ensuring that the shoe stays on, no more lost or odd pairs with the Starchild range. Starchild baby shoes & toddler slippers are recommended by mums and pediatricians.
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in
Customer reviews: (5 reviews)
Posted by evazhao on 01/08/2015
Posted by Anne on 11/11/2014
Posted by Sandrine on 29/04/2014
Posted by Claire on 26/02/2014
Posted by mumu on 27/08/2013
You may also like...