The Pingo Ecological disposable nappies Size 4 are made with materials that do not irritate the baby's skin. Soft nappies for extra comfort and made in an environmentally-friendly way! Suitable for 7 to 18 kg. Pack contains 40 nappies.
- Ecological disposable nappies
- Triple eco-friendly certification
- Features high efficient absorbent compounds
- Pack contains 40 nappies
- Size 4, suitable for 7 - 18 kg
Composition: Eco materials
- SAP (essential as moisture absorber) + FLUFF (crushed pulp bleached without chlorine FSC certified) and absorbent compound mattress.
- Breathable "Backsheet" PE perforated micro heat bonded to a textile sail for smoother film.
Made in Switzerland
Labels & Certifications:
. FSC Mix: Cellulose used following sustainable forestry in conserving resources
. Naturemade Star: The electricity used in the production of the nappies is renewable, "green electricity"
. Myclimate: Reduction of CO2 emissions
The Pingo brand aims to provide its customers with the best quality products for the comfort of their children while being environmentally aware. Making Pingo a green brand with eco-designed products that carries certifications to ensure it protects and respects the environment: FSC and NaturemadeStar Myclimate.
The company is trying to reduce its CO2 emissions by offsetting unavoidable emissions with climate protection measures in another place.
Pingo offers PREMIUM, high quality and ultra-thin baby nappies that are naturally soft to the touch and breathable for extra comfort. All Pingo products have a snug fit and stretchy sides, that allow full flexibility and freedom of movement. In addition to its effective core, safe leak guards, high absorbancy and easy reliable closure system giving your baby the best day and night protection without causing skin irritation!