En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies ou technologies similaires, y compris de partenaires tiers pour la diffusion de publicité ciblée et de contenus pertinents au regard de vos centres d'intérêts. Afin de continuer à améliorer la protection de vos données personnelles, nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité. En savoir plus.
- User warning: Contains nuts, possibly traces of sesame!
- Packaging: Pot of 300 g
- Goes great with bread or pastries!
- The spread was prepared according to an exclusive recipe by PERLAMANDE for jams and condiments, by cooking the dry fruit puree with corn syrup and sugar. Sugar syrup and gluten-free cereal is prepared and cooked in a cauldron and mixed with finely ground cold on grindstone nuts.
- These spreads are different jams, the corn syrup provides complex carbohydrates slow assimilation
- They provide a balanced diet for breakfast and lunch!
- Can also be used for baking
- A biological product provides a double guarantee :
* Guarantee of controls and rules applied to the marketing of these products,
* Additional guarantee that the rules of organic production were fully respected throughout the manufacturing chain: production of ingredients, processing, packaging, transporting and distribution.
- French organic products follow one of the most severe regulations in Europe and the world. This regulation is implemented in the framework of the AB certification by a firm of auditors and certification.
The fruit of the almond is very healthy, well protected by its natural organic triple protection of, green shell, hard shell and skin, it preserves it's natural goodness. This triple protection ensures the preservation of its taste and its nutritional qualities .
That's why PERLAMANDE chosses to use almonds and other nuts from organic farming, to provide the highest level of assurance on the quality and safety of its products and the principle of naturalness which helps preserve the future of consumers and the planet.
The PERLAMANDE production of ingredients, processing, packaging, transport and distribution ensures that it sticks to the concept of organic farming and that it complies with all the strict rules and regulations.
France, on organic products has one of the most severe regulations in Europe and the world. This regulation is implemented in the framework of the AB certification by a firm of auditors, PERLAMANDE follows all the French and European relaugations concerned, providing its customers with quality products.
Avis des internautes :
Posted by Helene on 19/01/2019
Posted by Marie therese on 05/10/2018
Posted by DANIGO on 30/07/2018
Posted by Mara Patricia on 28/07/2018
Posted by Emmanuelle on 23/07/2018
Posted by Regine on 14/04/2018
Posted by watt55 on 13/04/2018
Posted by Tweety on 11/04/2018
Posted by Sabine on 22/02/2018
Posted by Nicole on 04/12/2017
In order to write a review, you must first login. Sign in