Price per kilo: £18.66/kilo
Product Features :
Blanched Almonds * (40%), raw sugar cane*, rice water syrup*, corn syrup*, cream of rice*, vanilla extract*, salt.
* Organic Ingredients
- User Warning! Contains nuts, possibly traces of sesame!
- Packaging: Glass Jar 300 g
- The spread was prepared according to an exclusive recipe by PERLAMANDE for jams and condiments, by cooking the dry fruit puree with corn syrup and sugar. Sugar syrup and gluten-free cereal is prepared and cooked in a cauldron and mixed with finely ground cold on grindstone nuts.
- These spreads are different jams, the corn syrup provides complex carbohydrates slow assimilation
- They provide a balanced diet for breakfast and lunch!
- Can also be used for baking
- A biological product provides a double guarantee :
* Guarantee of controls and rules applied to the marketing of these products,
* Additional guarantee that the rules of organic production were fully respected throughout the manufacturing chain: production of ingredients, processing, packaging, transporting and distribution.
- French organic products follow one of the most severe regulations in Europe and the world. This regulation is implemented in the framework of the AB certification
by a firm of auditors and certification.
- Product contains nuts!
The fruit of the almond is very healthy, well protected by its natural organic triple protection of, green shell, hard shell and skin, it preserves it's natural goodness. This triple protection ensures the preservation of its taste and its nutritional qualities .
That's why PERLAMANDE
chosses to use almonds and other nuts from organic farming, to provide the highest level of assurance on the quality and safety of its products and the principle of naturalness which helps preserve the future of consumers and the planet.
production of ingredients, processing, packaging, transport and distribution ensures that it sticks to the concept of organic farming and that it complies with all the strict rules and regulations.
France, on organic products has one of the most severe regulations in Europe and the world. This regulation is implemented in the framework of the AB certification by a firm of auditors, PERLAMANDE
follows all the French and European relaugations concerned, providing its customers with quality products.