- Available sizes: 18/24m, 24/36m, 3/4y.
- Colour: blue, white, red.
- Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane and microfibre.
- Avoid sitting on rough or abrasive surfaces while wearing the garment.
- Rinse with clear water after each use.
- Wash by hand or at a low temperature.
- Do not leave rolled or wet.
- Dry flat.
- Do not spin, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
Mayoparasol is a French company specialising in anti-UV swimwear and clothing. Mayoparasol protects all the family from the sun, with comfortable and stylish products for babies, children, and adults.
Their products are made from tightly woven polyamide and elastane. All fabrics used are European and UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50+ and Oeko Tex Standard 100. Whether the fabric is wet or dry, it provides excellent protection against UVA and UVB rays.
A normal fine cotton t-shirt has a sun protection factor of 4 and this is reduced when wet. And nobody likes wearing a wet t-shirt… Mayoparasol is lightweight (even when wet), dries quickly, and offers maximum sun protection for the whole family, in any situation.
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in
You may also like...