En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies ou technologies similaires, y compris de partenaires tiers pour la diffusion de publicité ciblée et de contenus pertinents au regard de vos centres d'intérêts. Afin de continuer à améliorer la protection de vos données personnelles, nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité. En savoir plus.
Adorable booties in the "baby Monkey" design so that your little one looks cut and stylish with maximum comfort. To wear at home, nursery or on a play date! Available sizes: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-24 months. Colour: cocoa, cream & brown.
Product Features :
- Baby Monkey - Soft indoor leather baby shoes
- Material: Soft Natural leather, suede sole
- Colour: Cocoa, cream & Brown
- Manufacturing: Non EU
* SIZE GUIDE :
- Small : UK 0-2 / EU 17-18 0-6 months 11.50 cm
- Medium : UK 2-3 / EU 19-20 6-12 months 12.75 cm
- Large : UK 4-5 / EU 21-22 12-18 months 14cm
- Extra Large : UK 5-6 / EU 23-24 18/24 months 15.25cm
(childrens shoe size guide* : various measurements have been provided to help you select the correct size)
- Please note that Lait et Miel's sizes are generous!
- Certified AZO standards
- Formaldehyde standards
- Complies with European regulation EN71-3
User Guideline :
- It is recommended to wash the product by hand. However if desired it can also be delicately machine washed.
- Rehydrate and restore the leather with a damp cloth and a dab of milk.
About Lait et Miel
Lait et Miel is a French brand of leather slippers for babies and children. A range of leather slippers made to last!
The leather has been specially selected for its quality and flexibility. All shoes are hand-sewn and made in compliance with local working conditions.
Lait et Miel range is soft genuine leather slippers, hand-stitched, breathable, well designed and comfortable. These fun colours, designs and reliable materials are the perfect range of shoes to for children.
Avis des internautes :
Posted by Lulu59 on 06/11/2018
Posted by Anaïs on 02/03/2018
Posted by Cecile on 09/08/2017
Posted by gwenlarue on 04/12/2016
Posted by Christine on 26/07/2016
Posted by euquinorev on 15/12/2015
Posted by camillou on 18/11/2015
Posted by Julie on 10/08/2015
Posted by catherine on 23/06/2015
Posted by Vio on 24/05/2015
In order to write a review, you must first login. Sign in