This almond and rice milk powder is organic, economical and prepared by just adding water! This milk can be used for breakfast as well as for cooking purposes. Made in France. 400g box.
After 20 years of experience in almond milk, La Mandorle continues to innovate its products with a new range of gluten, lactose and soya free dessert mixtures.
This organic Almond and Rice Milk Powder has been created using a patented process which allows the preservation and respect of nutrients in fruits while also being able to precook them for a better tolerance.
This milk has exceptional protein, unsaturated fatty acid, fibre, calcium and magnesium contents, and is 100% natural. It is ideal for those who are allergic or intolerant to animal milk.
- 100% vegetable base
- Innovating concept
- Great nutritional values
- Creamy texture
- Easy to use.
- Ingredients: Instant rice* (52%, rice *, sunflower oil*, salt*), instant almonds* (45% - consisting of partially fat reduced almond*, origin Sicily or Spain, dehydrated rice syrup*, acacia fibre*), Lithothamnium Calcareum seaweed (2%), thickener: carrageenan, vanilla extract*, natural almond flavouring*
*Ingredients from organic farming.
- Nutritional information:
Total fat: 8g
Saturated fat: 1g
Mono-unsaturated fat: 5g
Poly-unsaturated fat: 2g
Proteins: 14g (27% RI**)
Calcium: 785mg (98% - % NRV***)
Phosphorus: 290mg (42% - % NRV***)
Magnesium: 172mg (46% - % NRV***)
Iron: 6.32mg (45% - % NRV***)
** Reference Intake for an adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
*** Nutrient Reference Values (for adults).
- Net weight: 65g.
- Made in France.
- Agriculture Biologique (French organic farming).
- Put three or four measures of powder into a glass or shaker.
- Add 100ml to 200ml of tepid or cold water.
- Stir or shake
- It's ready, and can be enjoyed hot or cold!
- Recipe Idea: In a bow, mix 3 measures of the powder with 250ml tepid water. Add 35g of chestnut flakes and mix well. Add 1tsp of La Mandorle's Almond Spread, 1 chopped Brazil nut, 2 chopped dried apricots, and dired vanilla powder. Add more water if necessary.
- Keep in a cool and dry place. Close well after use.
- It is advised to consume the prepared milk the day is is made, and to keep refrigerated if necessary.
About La Mandorle
La Mandorle develops vegetable and dried fruit based beverages.
To provide the best dried fruit, La Mandorle has developed a patented manufacturing process ensuring high fruit, high nutritional value and digestibility.
Natural sources of nutrients, the La Mandorle products optimize and maintain your well-being, encouraging a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle .
All products are naturally lactose, gluten and soya free! They represent an ideal alternative to animal milk and soya.
Today, La Mandorle has expanded their range, from their diary free milk products to, milk shakes, instant breakfast products, spreads, creams for cooking, extra virgin oils and many more items!
La Mandorle is committed to meeting its quality standards and ethics while developing Innovative Health foods in a natural and organic way. Natural quality products, produced with a manufacturing process that respects the environment and preserves nutrients and packaging that respects the environment with eco-global approach.
Les rayons à la Une
See more in:
Dairy free drinks
Recommended to you
See more products in the Groceries category:
See more brands in the Groceries category: