Price per kilo: £38.38/kilo
Product Features :
* Almonds partially defatted (equivalent to 130% whole kernels), rice maltodextrin*, acacia fiber*, natural flavors* .
* Ingredients from organic farming
- Box of 400 grams ( = 4-5 liters of beverage)
- Nutritional value per 100g
. Protein: 32g
. Carbohydrate: 30g (including lactose 0g )
. Fat: 12g (including 1g saturated , monounsaturated 8g , 3g polyunsaturated )
. Fibre : 17g
. Sodium: 0.03g
. Calcium: 441 mg
. Magnesium: 308 mg
. Phosphorus: 570 mg
. Iron : 6.20 mg
. Zinc: 4.5 mg
. Vitamin B2 0.39 mg
. Vitamin B3: 5.13 mg
. Vitamin B9 : 39 mcg
- High nutritional value
- A vegetable alternative 100% natural
- ® Patented instant process that optimizes the bioavailability of nutrients
- Ideal to meet allergies and intolerances animal milk
- The delicate flavour of almond milk and velvety smooth
- To start the day gently ! In a bowl, mix 3 doses of Almond Milk with 200 to 250 ml of warm water preferably. Add 30 to 40g fl of precooked cereals (rice, spelled grains or oats etc...) and mix well until absorbed . Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate spread, 3 dates and 2 chopped figs rehydrated and some vanilla powder. Adjust the amount of water if necessary.
User Guideline :
Instructions: ( 8 g dispenser included)
- Children: 2 doses per 100 mL in a hot or cold liquid to fit the volume of the water bowl.
- Adults: 2 to 3 doses per 200 ml in a bowl of hot or cold liquid. Also can be added to cream, food preperations...
Mix the powder with a little water until you get a consistent cream. Gradually pour in the remaining water.
About La Mandorle
develops vegetable and dried fruit based beverages.
To provide the best dried fruit, La Mandorle
has developed a patented manufacturing process ensuring high fruit, high nutritional value and digestibility.
Natural sources of nutrients, the La Mandorle
products optimize and maintain your well-being, encouraging a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle .
All products are naturally lactose, gluten and soya free! They represent an ideal alternative to animal milk and soya.
Today, the La Mandorle
have expanded their range, from their diary free milk products to, milk shakes, instant breakfast products, spreads, creams for cooking, extra virgin oils and many more items!
is committed to meeting its quality standards and ethics while developing Innovative Health foods in a natural and organic way. Natural quality products, produced with a manufacturing process that respects the environment and preserves nutrients and packaging that respect for the environment with eco- global approach.