Product Features :
- Colour: Red & White
. Length: 93.5 cm
. Handlebar height: 47cm
. Seat height: 38.5 cm
- Vertically Posture similar to a regular bike
- Provides a comfortable standing driving position
- Exhaust pipes under the seat
- Slick solid tires
- Bright & fun colours (solvent free)
- Suitable for children from the age of 3-6 years
- Helps develop balance and coordination on two wheels
- Paint is free from solvents
- Meets all CE safety standards
- Tested & approved for Safety EN 71
- Birchwood from sustainably managed forests
User Guideline :
- The child must sit on the bike and in order to move, push off using his/hers feet.
- In general, at first, the children are more likely to always leave a foot on the ground. Then, as they gain confidence they will begin to lift both feet off the ground.
- The use of gloves is also advised!
- Cannot be used by children under 36 months!
- To be used only under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- A helmet must be worn while using this product!
- Do not use on public roads!
A balance bike can make the perfect gift for any toddler, boy or girl, aged between 2 years to 6 years old. Kiddimoto's wooden bikes are made from natural birch plywood from eco sustainably managed forests and are both very safe and fun.
Balance bikes are also called Ride On or Pedal-less bikes and are designed to be used by very young children. The child sits on the bike and moves by pushing along the ground with their feet. A balance bike does not have pedals or stabilisers, so children learn to balance and steer very quickly.
Kiddimoto's are designed in Britain to the very highest standards. Explore the fun balance bikes today to find your perfect bike. Also discover the matching accessories such as the Kiddimoto children's helmet which come in a range of designs to match your bike. A pair of Kiddimoto bike gloves will complete the 'coolest kid on the block' look. Discover the balance bikes and accessories at Greenweez.
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in
You may also like...