The item is shipped in an individual parcel which causes additional multi-parcel charges if your order contains further items.
Product Features :
- Materials: Polycarbonate casing / steel frame
- Dimensions: 69 x 20 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Voltage / Power: 220 V-240 V - 50 Hz
- Cord with earthed socket
- Fluorescent: 2 x 36W 4000 Kelvin
- Treatment distance: 10,000 lux at 23 cm and 2500 lux at 45 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Certified CE 0434 Medical
- The light therapy lamps are certified Class 2A by the Det Norske Veritas office.
- The light therapy lamps are also approved by SGS inspection office of Electronic Finnish FIMKO.
User Guideline :
- The ideal time to have a session would be in the morning (except in special cases).
- Simply place the light in the direction of your eyes/ Facing near the light. The user must keep their eyes open but WITHOUT staring directly at the light source!
- The exposure time varies depending on the lighting.
For exposure to 10,000 lux (a unit of measurement of light intensity), it takes around 30 minutes. With the 2500 lux, user would need about 2 hours of exposure.
offers a range of lighting with therapeutic qualities to help you relax!
Today, we are supposed to be efficient and productive in all seasons. So rather than feeling tired and stressed as we would during certain seasons, Innosol has developed a range to help us to cope with seasonal fatigue.
are one of the market leaders, providing efficient therapy with powers of up to 160 watts and treatment distances of up to 140 cm.
brand provides a wide range of light therapy products for the home and office.
's products have been widely approved and certified, products such as the light therapy Rondo, won the European Consumers Award 2010 .
SAD stands for Seasonal Affective Disorder and is a medically recognised condition that results from our body`s response to shorter days and smaller amounts of daylight. SUB SAD, or Winter Blues is a milder form of SAD affecting a considerably larger number of people.
You may be suffering from SAD if you find you often feel tired or have no energy, particularly around the colder seasons when the days are shorter and the nights are longer.