Price per kilo: £42.50/kilo
Product Features :
- An excellent herb to add extra flavour to your dish: Organic corinader sprouting seeds!
- Ingredients: coriander *
* Product of organic agriculture
- Sprouted seeds perfectly accompany salads, meats, vegetables, pasta, sandwiches etc...
- Germination is known to increase the nutritional value of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and enzymes.
- Product is certified from organic farming
User Guideline :
- Store in a dry place!
. Soak 1-2 c. tablespoons of seeds in a bowl of water overnight. Rinse and pour into a sieve trays. Rinse 2 times per day. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Temperature between 18 and 20 ° C.
- Rinse well before eating
- Sprouted seeds can be kept for two days in the refrigerator in a sealed box.
Food is an essential part of our health and sometimes during varies stages of our lives we may need to alter or vary our diets (childhood, adolescence, pregnancy, convalescence ...).
For over 15 years, Debardo
ihave been commited to offering products with high nutritional values adapted for varies stages of life or simply for a change in diet.
favours quality raw materials to ensure maximum benefits for your health and undeniable Flavour!
products (Debardo vegetable drinks, cereal gluten Debardo, food supplements Debardo ...) can also meet more specific needs such as, food intolerances and a range of healthy and natural foods for the whole family.
has focused its efforts and research in the field of natural health as well as a better understanding of the human body. Debardo
relied on traditional practices and organic food and other materials! Discover the Debardo
range of natural foods and products at Greenweez.