- Duvet: Tencel fabric
- Dimensions: 240 x 220 cm
- Composition: Suprelle FRESH ® & TENCEL ®
• Absorbs moisture
• Very fine and soft
• Touch and natural origin
Suprelle FRESH ®
• Airflow optimized
• Wicks moisture rapidly outward
• Insulates from the cold
• Very swelling
- Duvet filling: 150 g / m²
- Good air circulation
- Extreme Softness
- Machine washable at 40 ° C
- B- Nott obtained European Eco- label certification.
- Environmental Protection: Member of the ECOPROFIT ® program in Germany since 2007. Reduction in overall energy consumption (water, electricity) and CO2 emissions.
B-Nott is an innovative brand that specializes in the manufacturing of technical fabrics for bedding.
The B-Nott brand manufactures 100% of its products within European and uses Tencel® fabrics, that are 100% natural fibres.
Tencel® is the trademark name for lyocell. This fibre is made from eucalyptus pulp. It offers unparalleled softness, absorbs moisture and also has isothermal qualities: Tencel® regulates the temperature of the tissue against the skin. Giving maximum comfort and quality to its customers.
B-Nott uses materials exclusively sourced from sustainably managed forest plantations. The innovation is that the non-toxic solvents used dare also recycled. B-Nott has even received the Ecolabel European Union for some of its materials and processes.
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in